The wonderful Abi at Café Book Bean has tagged me in a fun Valentine’s Day blog hop…it’s time to think of your all time favorite romances.
Love is in the air!
1) Favorite Love-Story book? This is an unfair question but I think it would have to be Jane Eyre
2) Share your best Valentines day memory? We got engaged on Valentine’s Day – so that would be the winner
3) Favorite fictional hero/heroine? I’m fangirling over Jojo Moyes right now so it would have to be Lou Clark with all her quirky flaws. Best part: The Me Before You movie will be released in the spring.
4) What story has the best most memorable romantic moment; kiss, proposal, etc.? Nottinghill
5) What is your all time favorite Romantic movie? Love Actually
6) You can go anywhere for a romantic getaway (fiction or non-fiction,) where do you go? Paris
7) Who do you want to be your valentine? That’s easy – my husband!
8) Chocolate or flowers? Chocolate can solve anything
9) Novels: Romance or Adventure? Romance all the way
10) What fictional villain, do you secretly love? hmm I don’t have one of those!
Let the Tagging begin!
To participate: Copy and Paste the following in your blog to participate in this tag.
1. Tag the creator (AbbieLu @ Cafe Book Bean)
2. Have fun answering the questions.
3. Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
4. Thank & link those who tag you.
5. Don’t worry about the rules!
You don’t need to be tagged to participate, so join in and have a whole lot of valentine fun!